BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Lesson Plan 9/21/09 thru 9/25/09

Toddler Room Lesson Plan

Working On-

Theme: About me week

Color: Blue

Letter: “U”

Numbers: 1 thru 5

Activity

craft

circle

letter

color

Special

Monday

Name tags

My name is..

Say name

“U” color sheet

Blue markers

International day of peace

Tuesday

Spanish beginnings

(1-5)

Start “I like books”

Say Favorite color

“U” is for umbrella

Blue painting

Wednesday

Discussion of favorites

My house looks like..

Say favorite toy

“U” if for unicorn

Blue water play

Thursday

Spanish beginnings

(ABC’s)

My hands and continue “I like books”

Up, Up, Up

down, down, down

“U” is for UP!!

Blue stamping

Wear blue to school day!

Friday

Creative Movement

My feet and continue “I like books”

Pass around flash cards

“U” is for Uncle

Blue pudding play

Bring a snack to school day- Has to be BLUE!

0 comments: