BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Toddler Room Lesson Plan

Working On-

Theme: My name and my ABC’s

Color: Red

Letter: “A”

Numbers: 1-10, Spanish 1-5

Shape: Circle


Activity

craft

circle

letter

color &

Shape

Special

M

Find the first letter of my name

Color the lettr of my name

My name is…

Intro to letter “A”

The table is round


T

the name game

Paint my own name tag

Is this your name?

“A” is for apple

apples are red

Apples for snack

W

Zoom zoom airplane

Work on A recoginition

My name is…

“A” is for Airplane

Lets find circles in the classroom


Th

Act like an alligator

Painting alligators

Is this your name?

“A” is for alligator

Chomp Chomp

Wear Red to school day

F

Find your name in the room

Circle Fun

My name is…

this is my name

it starts with..

“A” review

RED Gallore









0 comments: